Makerspace Adelaide Reopening
25th May, 2020
Dear Makers and Members,
With the recent reduction in COVID restrictions
the SA Makers board has given approval for our team of volunteers to open the Makerspace again to the public!
As of Thursday the 28th of May
, we will be operating within the current
limits of 10 people
in the space at any one-time, excluding volunteers staffing the facility.
We are glad to be able to open and look forward to seeing people back in the space.
Rules and Requirements
The following rules will be required regarding use of the space:
Download our COVID-SAFE Plan (PDF)We welcome everyone back to the space!
- Everyone entering the site must sign in and out at the reception desk
- We will be enforcing the 1.5 metre distancing rule
- Used surfaces will need to be wiped down with available sanitation equipment after use,
such as tables, benches, keyboards, hand tools.
- Please use the available hand sanitiser in the space to regularly wash hands
- We ask that you to bring your own PPE equipment for use on site in the workshop,
while we have some available it is strongly recommended to have your own to reduce risk.
- Each room has maximum occupancy signage based on the 4 metre square per person rule, please follow this guidance.
- If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you make the choice to stay away until feeling well
- Bring your own bottle or enclosed cups if requiring drink, we also prefer for the time being
that no food is consumed on site following SA Health advice.
- If in doubt, please ask!
We will continue to update these policies as the government lifts further restrictions,
we are currently investigating what the new June 1st announcements will mean for our Makerspace community.
(Note: As of reopening our new pricing structure
Makerspace Adelaide Team